and the Morpholio iPad/iPhone applications.
All images, graphics, text, videos, audio, or content of any kind posted, displayed or stored on Morpholio products, services, applications or any of its Services, as defined in the Terms of Service, shall be subject to the terms and conditions defined in the Terms of Service.
Morpholio, when used herein, shall Morpholio, Morpholio LLC, and any associated or subsidiary companies, products, services, applications, and software.
- You need a Morpholio account to use the myMorpholio.com website and the Morpholio iPad/iPhone applications. Morpholio will ask for some personal information when you create a Morpholio account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- When you use the myMorpholio.com website, or the Morpholio iPad/iPhone applications, our web servers automatically record certain information about your use. Similar to other web services, myMorpholio.com records information such as account login status, data/pages displayed or clicked on (including links), and other generic log information (including browser type, IP-address, date and time of access, and referrer URL).
- No cookies or other tracking mechanisms are installed or utilized by the myMorpholio.com website.
- The Morpholio iPad/iPhone applications require that basic account details (including your name and user ID) be stored on the mobile device. In addition, certain non-identifiable information about your mobile device (including IP address, Morpholio application version, iOS version, and mobile device hardware version and type) is captured and stored to improve the performance and usability of the Morpholio applications.
- When you use the myMorpholio.com website or Morpholio iPad/iPhone applications to view digital or audio collections, the application will anonymously track viewing or listening activity including the date/time of view, frequency of views, duration of views, and gestured-based interactions (e.g. zooming in). This viewing or listening activity data is anonymous and not associated with any specific Morpholio user account.
- When you use the myMorpholio.com website or Morpholio iPad/iPhone applications to comment on digital collections, your comments will be stored on the Morpholio server.
- Morpholio maintains and processes your account information, uploaded digital content and data in order to provide the Morpholio products and services to you and to operate and improve our services.
- Morpholio uses anonymous viewing activity data to provide dynamic sorting and reporting functionality to you and to improve the Morpholio products and services. All viewing activity data is non-identifiable and cannot be linked back to a specific Morpholio user account.
Information sharing and onward transfer
- Users who view your shared digital collections (i.e. collections in Crit and Pinup areas) will see information about you including the uploaded assets for the shared collection, your name, your "face" image, and your affiliation info. Your email address, viewing activity data, and other account data are never shared with other Morpholio users.
- Your Crit collections may be visible and printable to Morpholio users who have been invited to view them. Your Pinup collections will be viewable to all Morpholio users.
- Users may comment on content in your shared collections; these comments will only be visible to you, the collection owner.
- If you comment on a collection that you've been invited into, the owner of the collection will be able to see your comments. If other users have been invited into this same collection, they will never see your comments or any other users' comments.
- We do not sell, rent or otherwise share your personal information with any third parties except in the limited circumstances such as when we believe we are required to do so by law.
- Morpholio reserves the right to use images, graphics, text, video, audio or any other content that is posted, uploaded, displayed or stored on Morpholio products, applications, software, and Services for any purpose as Morpholio sees fit for the purposes of promotion and advertising. It is understood and agreed by you that third parties may use or display your content in their own publications, be it electronic or printed, in reference to our products or Services.
- Morpholio may review and delete the content of a collection if a user complaint is received, or if we have reason to believe that the account is used in violation of our Terms of Service or Usage Guidelines.
Links to other sites
website and the Morpholio iPad/iPhone applications may present third party sponsored advertisements and messages with links to websites hosted and operated by these third parties. In addition, Morpholio community users may post links to other sites that are not under our control. Such other sites do not necessarily follow our privacy policies, and may operate under different privacy policies including the placement of cookies on your computer.
Parents and guardians
Morpholio encourages you to get involved with your children's online usage and to be aware of the activities in which they are participating. You should be aware that if your children voluntarily disclose their names, e-mail addresses, personal images, or other information on the Morpholio services, such disclosures may result in unsolicited messages from other parties. We suggest that you discourage your child from providing such information on this site or elsewhere unless you are confident that the information will not be misused.
- You may change the name, "face" image, and affiliation data information associated with your Morpholio account at anytime from within the Morpholio iPad/iPhone application.
- You may create, modify, organize, and delete your digital collections at anytime. Collections created in the "Personal" area of your account will only be visible to you. Collections created and moved to the Pinup area of your account may potentially be visible to all users in the Morpholio community. Collections created and moved to the Crit area of your account will only be visible to those Morpholio users to whom you have specifically invited to collaborate on this collection.
- You can delete a collection at anytime from within the Morpholio iPad/iPhone application. When you delete collections or content in Morpholio, residual copies of deleted content and associated data may remain in our backup systems. Users who had been invited into a deleted collection will no longer be able to view or access the deleted content.
- You may close your Morpholio user account by sending us an email from the email address associated with your Morpholio user account to email@example.com. Residual copies of your content may remain in our backup systems. Users who had been invited into collections owned by you will no longer be able to view or access associated content.
If you have any concerns regarding privacy issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
c/o Morpholio LLC
4441 Six Forks Rd, Suite 106-223
Raleigh, NC 27609 (USA)
© Morpholio LLC. Last updated on December 9, 2011.